- West Park: New Education | School To Debut Amid Strange Times
- Anson Aroz: The Constant | Meet Placer Baseball’s Problem Solver
- Little League: Caught In A Pickle | East Bay Chapters Ride COVID Wave
- Fall Sports’ Alternate Reality: An Imagined Sports Future
- SportStars’ Softball Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Players (’11-’20)
- Lindsey Berg Volleyball Tips for Setters
- SportStars’ Overall Boys Athlete Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Male Athletes (’11-’20)
- SportStars’ Overall Girls Athlete Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Female Athletes (’11-’20)
- 2020 AWN’s High School All-American Team
- Mark Tennis: CIF, Sections, Districts Face Tough Decisions In Turbulent Times
- 10 Years Of SportStars’ Staff Memories & Favorites
- MLB Draft 2020: Seven NorCal Natives Selected, Two Stay In Bay
- Nick Yorke, Boston Red Sox 1st Round Pick | SportStar Of The Week
- Kerry McCoy Takes Over California RTC
- Frank Cheek, Legendary Humboldt State Coach Passes
Walnut Creek Surf Soccer Scores on the Beach & Valley
- Updated: October 15, 2018
Surf Champions Cup Winners! U19’s Come Up Big on the Beach, Post Win in the Valley
As if Walnut Creek Surf Soccer Club hasn’t had enough newsworthy success lately.
Their 00/01 BB were finalists at the 2018 North Huntington Beach Tournament.
Led by head Coach Paul Curtis, “the team had outstanding performances during the six games they played. They went on to beat the #1-ranked team in California and the US, and then lost in finals to the #2 team in PK’s.”
Backing up that successful weekend, the WC Surf’s U19 00/01 BB team won the Central Valley Surf Champions Cup tournament by beating Real Sacramento in the finals.
A big shoutout to Head Coach Paul Curtis and the entire 00/01BB team!
Tune in to Creek Cup coming Oct. 27-28. The 2018 Creek Cup – Bronze Edition tournament is for bronze teams only. By filtering the teams Surf SC has created an opportunity for each team to face the right competition.
The Surf SC desire is to provide high quality competition with a fun festival atmosphere in a central location. Being close to Halloween, costumes are encouraged!