- Volleyball Footwork: Lets Take the Next Step Together
- Spirit Of Sport | A #NeverStop Message By Pat Cruickshank
- Madi Mays Minutemen Softball SportStar of the Week
- SportStars’ Girls Swimming Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Swimmers (’11-’20)
- Shaped By Sports | Tom Costello’s #NeverStop Reflection
- Simpson University Signs Fresno’s Luis Saucedo
- Ben Dillard, Oak Ridge Swimmer – What Would’ve Been
- Hannah Malek, No. 20 | A #NeverStop Basketball Love Story
- YV Soccer- Alejandro Lopez Gets Star Treatment
- CIF Wrestling Medal Count Since 1973 (Individual Champions): Top 25 Schools
- From Callero To Zuardo | One Coach’s #NeverStop Thanks To His Mentors
- Legendary Footprint | Tom Gonsalves Exits St. Mary’s Girls Hoops
- Bragging Rights: California All-American / Dream Team Wrestlers Pinned
- Triumph Through Tragedy | #NeverStop: Dino Kahaulelio On His Best Game
- Richard Fernando: Salesian Team Manager To The NBA | A #NeverStop Journey
Workouts for Spring Training
- Updated: March 30, 2020
Workouts for Spring Training: What is Light Running?
We’ve had some setbacks with our running this spring training and off-season training came early. Maybe you can’t leave your home. That doesn’t mean you have to lose your focus or your fitness. If you are not communicating with a coach right now Youth Runner has you covered.
On Sundays, we’ll post a weekly workout at youthrunner.com. The next day on Monday at 5:15 pm Pacific we’ll all meet here and talk about what works, what doesn’t, and a chance to get your own questions answered from Coach Bob Williams and the Youth Runner Team.
Come with ideas, questions, energy, and we’ll get through this time together.
What is Light Running?
Well, this means you run very easy to recover from a hard run the day before or prepare for a hard session the next day. Your breathing challenge should be “light” (like being able to talk while you run.) It would be a 1-3 on the Rating of Perceived Effort chart.
To sign up for next Monday’s Q&A and replay last weeks’ Q&A with Coach Bob Williams go here.
Post by SportStars INSIDERs at Youth Runner Magazine. Follow YRM at https://www.youthrunner.com/