- Volleyball Footwork: Lets Take the Next Step Together
- Spirit Of Sport | A #NeverStop Message By Pat Cruickshank
- Madi Mays Minutemen Softball SportStar of the Week
- SportStars’ Girls Swimming Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Swimmers (’11-’20)
- Shaped By Sports | Tom Costello’s #NeverStop Reflection
- Simpson University Signs Fresno’s Luis Saucedo
- Ben Dillard, Oak Ridge Swimmer – What Would’ve Been
- Hannah Malek, No. 20 | A #NeverStop Basketball Love Story
- YV Soccer- Alejandro Lopez Gets Star Treatment
- CIF Wrestling Medal Count Since 1973 (Individual Champions): Top 25 Schools
- From Callero To Zuardo | One Coach’s #NeverStop Thanks To His Mentors
- Legendary Footprint | Tom Gonsalves Exits St. Mary’s Girls Hoops
- Bragging Rights: California All-American / Dream Team Wrestlers Pinned
- Triumph Through Tragedy | #NeverStop: Dino Kahaulelio On His Best Game
- Richard Fernando: Salesian Team Manager To The NBA | A #NeverStop Journey
Best of the West Basketball and Volleyball Hits the Hardwood
- Updated: October 31, 2018
Regency Baptist Academy from Orangevale will be teaming up with Placer Valley Tourism to bring the Best of the West Basketball and Volleyball Tournament back to Hardwood Palace in Rocklin on Nov. 6-8.
This will be the third installment for this exciting three-day tournament featuring high school girls volleyball and boys basketball teams.
All of the schools participating are private Christian high schools from Washington and throughout California.
According to AJ Nichols of Regency Baptist Academy, this tournament continues to grow and bring in great competition for the private schools.
“This will be the biggest Best of the West yet with 20 teams competing,” elaborated Nichols. “We are excited for the opportunity to showcase these great teams at Hardwood Palace, where the venue allows us to feature both volleyball and basketball hitting the courts at the same time for some top notch competition!”
Games are slated for 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6 and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on both Wednesday, Nov. 7 and Thursday, Nov. 8.
Spectators are welcome. Admission is $15 for adults, $10 for students and 4-years-old and under are free. And the fee covers a three-day pass that will allow you to attend all games.
Mark your calendars and come down to see who claims Best in the West title!
Hardwood Palace is located at 1091 Tinker Rd. in Rocklin.
About Our Partners at Placer Valley Tourism
Placer Valley Tourism (PVT) is made up for the 23 hotels in Roseville, Rocklin and Lincoln, California. PVT recruits and supports hundreds of annual events with grants, marketing, volunteers and other services as needed. To learn more about how PVT can help bring your event here, visit www.playplacer.com or call 916-773-5400.