- Volleyball Footwork: Lets Take the Next Step Together
- Spirit Of Sport | A #NeverStop Message By Pat Cruickshank
- Madi Mays Minutemen Softball SportStar of the Week
- SportStars’ Girls Swimming Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Swimmers (’11-’20)
- Shaped By Sports | Tom Costello’s #NeverStop Reflection
- Simpson University Signs Fresno’s Luis Saucedo
- Ben Dillard, Oak Ridge Swimmer – What Would’ve Been
- Hannah Malek, No. 20 | A #NeverStop Basketball Love Story
- YV Soccer- Alejandro Lopez Gets Star Treatment
- CIF Wrestling Medal Count Since 1973 (Individual Champions): Top 25 Schools
- From Callero To Zuardo | One Coach’s #NeverStop Thanks To His Mentors
- Legendary Footprint | Tom Gonsalves Exits St. Mary’s Girls Hoops
- Bragging Rights: California All-American / Dream Team Wrestlers Pinned
- Triumph Through Tragedy | #NeverStop: Dino Kahaulelio On His Best Game
- Richard Fernando: Salesian Team Manager To The NBA | A #NeverStop Journey
Foothill High Sends Spirit All-American to Disney Competition
- Updated: November 26, 2019
Muna Bellot, sophomore from Foothill High School in Pleasanton, California, has been selected to perform in the annual Orlando Varsity Spirit All-American Thanksgiving Tour, held at Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
Bellot along with more than 300 high school cheerleaders from across the U.S. joins the tour.
The individuals invited to perform in the parade are cheerleading and dance All-Americans selected from Varsity Spirit camps around the country. These include camps organized by Universal Cheerleaders Association , Universal Dance Association, National Cheerleaders Association and National Dance Alliance.
The Varsity Spirit All-Americans will be the staples of the afternoon, entertaining a crowd of 3,000 at the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade.
The Thanksgiving Day performance takes place just prior to the afternoon parade at Magic Kingdom, starting near Splash Mountain®, around Cinderella’s Castle®, and then down Main Street U.S.A.®.
Only the top 10% of the cheerleaders and dancers who attend Varsity Spirit camps in the summer receive this honor and the chance to march in this prestigious holiday parade.
“I’m very excited to be chosen as an All-American and have the opportunity to perform at Disneyworld!” states Muna. “Cheerleading is a passion of mine. Meeting awesome cheerleaders from around the country will be a lot of fun!”
About Varsity Spirit
Memphis-based Varsity Spirit has been a driving force behind cheerleading’s dynamic transformation into the high-energy, athletic activity it is today. It is the leading global source for all things cheerleading and dance. A division of Varsity Brands, Varsity Spirit is a leader in uniform innovation and educational camps, clinics and competitions, impacting nearly a million athletes each year. Focused on safety, entertainment and traditional school leadership, Varsity Spirit’s 5,000 employees have been helping raise cheerleading’s influence and profile since 1974. For more information about Varsity Spirit or Varsity Brands, please visit www.varsity.com or www.varsitybrands.com.