- SportStars’ #CoverMadness Championship
- Volleyball Footwork: Lets Take the Next Step Together
- Spirit Of Sport | A #NeverStop Message By Pat Cruickshank
- Madi Mays Minutemen Softball SportStar of the Week
- SportStars’ Girls Swimming Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Swimmers (’11-’20)
- Shaped By Sports | Tom Costello’s #NeverStop Reflection
- Simpson University Signs Fresno’s Luis Saucedo
- Ben Dillard, Oak Ridge Swimmer – What Would’ve Been
- Hannah Malek, No. 20 | A #NeverStop Basketball Love Story
- YV Soccer- Alejandro Lopez Gets Star Treatment
- CIF Wrestling Medal Count Since 1973 (Individual Champions): Top 25 Schools
- From Callero To Zuardo | One Coach’s #NeverStop Thanks To His Mentors
- Legendary Footprint | Tom Gonsalves Exits St. Mary’s Girls Hoops
- Bragging Rights: California All-American / Dream Team Wrestlers Pinned
- Triumph Through Tragedy | #NeverStop: Dino Kahaulelio On His Best Game
Ka’anapali Tees Up Next Gen Golfers
- Updated: June 27, 2019
The Golf Courses at Ka’anapali, Maui, Hawaii are teeing up the next generation of junior golfers with a “Juniors Play Free” on the Ka’anapali Kai Course With Their Own Tees!
Bring the Ohana
Helping to bring up the next generation of golfers, Ka’anapali Golf Courses announces the continuation of their annual Juniors Play Free – Bring the Ohana Program! A junior golfer, age seven to 17, can play or ride for free daily from June 1 – September 30, 2019 when accompanied by a paying adult on the Ka’anapali Kai Course any time of day.
Juniors may also play or ride for free with a paying adult on the Royal Course after 2:30 pm during this period.
With a fun and colorful design and a par set for their level, keiki from across the globe experience the Kai Course and its beautiful panoramic views.
PGA Director of Golf, Sutee Nitakorn comments, “Ka’anapali is a family destination for both visitors and residents, especially in the summer.” Nitakorn adds, “The juniors play free program has been here for 17 years. Our goal is to keep families together during their vacation and time off from school. We also offer great rates for juniors the rest of the year for this same reason.”
Every summer more than 1,500 rounds are played by juniors who take advantage of Ka’anapali’s Junior program.
Additional juniors pay $39 on the Kai Course and $49 on the Royal Course. For tee times and to take advantage of our juniors play free promotion, please call the Golf & Resort Shop at (808) 661-3691 or toll free at (866) 454-4653. Follow us on Facebook/kaanapaligolf or Instagram @kaanapaligolf and be sure to tag us in your posts!
About Ka’anapali Golf Courses
The Royal Ka’anapali Course, a Robert Trent Jones Sr. design, opened in 1962. It has tested the skills of golf professionals and amateurs alike. A Par 71 stretching 6700 yards, the Royal Course combines wide fairways and undulating greens, making it distinctive and demanding.
Home of Ka’anapali’s PGA Tour Champions Skins Game (2008-2011) and the PGA Tour Champions Ka’anapali Classic for 14 years, the Royal Course has over 55 years of tournament history. Among its notable players are Nicklaus, Palmer, Gary Player, Billy Casper, Nick Price, Jan Stephenson and Betsey King.
The Ka’anapali Kai Course is a Par 70, 6,400-yard track. Strategically-placed bunkers, contoured fairways and re-shaped greens place a premium on strategy. Accuracy off the tee, with approach shots, and a deft touch around the greens is paramount. This course hosted Golf Channel’s #1 series Big Break Ka’anapali. It boasts a sweeping ocean vistas and is a delight to play.