- West Park: New Education | School To Debut Amid Strange Times
- Anson Aroz: The Constant | Meet Placer Baseball’s Problem Solver
- Little League: Caught In A Pickle | East Bay Chapters Ride COVID Wave
- Fall Sports’ Alternate Reality: An Imagined Sports Future
- SportStars’ Softball Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Players (’11-’20)
- Lindsey Berg Volleyball Tips for Setters
- SportStars’ Overall Boys Athlete Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Male Athletes (’11-’20)
- SportStars’ Overall Girls Athlete Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Female Athletes (’11-’20)
- 2020 AWN’s High School All-American Team
- Mark Tennis: CIF, Sections, Districts Face Tough Decisions In Turbulent Times
- 10 Years Of SportStars’ Staff Memories & Favorites
- MLB Draft 2020: Seven NorCal Natives Selected, Two Stay In Bay
- Nick Yorke, Boston Red Sox 1st Round Pick | SportStar Of The Week
- Kerry McCoy Takes Over California RTC
- Frank Cheek, Legendary Humboldt State Coach Passes
Major Girl’s Lacrosse Tournament Comes to Cherry Island Soccer Complex Nov. 7-8
- Updated: February 13, 2012
With 60 teams from all over the west coast competing in this tournament, it is considered the premier fall tournament in the west for high school and middle school club teams. Tenacity 10’s founder and CEO, Theresa Sherry, explained that this particular tournament is focused on girl’s youth and high school aged players. “College coaches attend the Bonanza to find the best talent the west has to offer, thus providing opportunities for dozens of girls to play at the collegiate level,” added Sherry.
Tenacity 10’s BearLax Sacramento Club and Placer Valley Tourism partner up to host the Bonanza Girls Lacrosse Tournament at Cherry Island Sports Complex this coming November 7-8. In its fourth year, this prestigious tournament is growing quickly as it has expanded from three fields in 2011 to ten fields in 2014 and again in 2015.
Bonanza has a four game guarantee for all teams and the tournament will be broken down into five different divisions to help foster the highest level of play for each bracket. Division 1 is for top varsity players and teams made up of elite college prospects, whereas Division 2 is a mix of varsity players and teams with some college prospects. Division 3 is for the junior varsity level players and rising high school freshmen. Advance middle school players in 7th and 8th grade will make up Division 4 and finally Division 5 will be comprised of middle school 5th and 6th graders.
Don’t miss out on the chance to watch some of the best girl’s lacrosse teams on the west! Cherry Island Soccer is located at 2429 U St. in Elverta and parking is $8 per vehicle.
For more information about this topic, please call Placer Valley Tourism at (916) 773-5400 or e-mail Amy Looney at firstname.lastname@example.org
Placer Valley Tourism [PVT] is made up of the 23 hotels in Roseville, Rocklin and Lincoln, California. PVT recruits and supports hundreds of annual events with grants, marketing, volunteers, and other services as needed. To learn more about how PVT can help bring your event here, visit www.playplacer.com or call (916) 773-5400.