- Volleyball Footwork: Lets Take the Next Step Together
- Spirit Of Sport | A #NeverStop Message By Pat Cruickshank
- Madi Mays Minutemen Softball SportStar of the Week
- SportStars’ Girls Swimming Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Swimmers (’11-’20)
- Shaped By Sports | Tom Costello’s #NeverStop Reflection
- Simpson University Signs Fresno’s Luis Saucedo
- Ben Dillard, Oak Ridge Swimmer – What Would’ve Been
- Hannah Malek, No. 20 | A #NeverStop Basketball Love Story
- YV Soccer- Alejandro Lopez Gets Star Treatment
- CIF Wrestling Medal Count Since 1973 (Individual Champions): Top 25 Schools
- From Callero To Zuardo | One Coach’s #NeverStop Thanks To His Mentors
- Legendary Footprint | Tom Gonsalves Exits St. Mary’s Girls Hoops
- Bragging Rights: California All-American / Dream Team Wrestlers Pinned
- Triumph Through Tragedy | #NeverStop: Dino Kahaulelio On His Best Game
- Richard Fernando: Salesian Team Manager To The NBA | A #NeverStop Journey
Nothing But Net: Best Of The West Hits Hardwood
- Updated: November 6, 2019
BEST OF THE WEST RETURNS TO HARDWOOD PALACE IN ROCKLIN On Nov. 12-14, Regency Baptist Academy will host it’s fourth annual basketball and volleyball championships
The fourth annual Best of the West tournament returns to Hardwood Palace in Rocklin on Nov. 12-14 and will showcase basketball and volleyball teams from West Coast Christian high schools.
Regency Baptist Academy and Placer Valley Tourism (PVT) team up for this exciting three-day competition that promises some fierce competition!
“The Best of the West serves as the Christian high school championship and this year is our biggest yet with 12 boys basketball teams and 12 girls volleyball teams competing,” explained Tournament Director AJ Nichols.
“Hardwood Palace is such a great venue for this event and we are thankful for PVT’s support!”
Nichols also shared that the renowned Pastor Randy Dignan will return as the tournament guest speaker.
Dignan, the lead Pastor of the Bible Baptist Church from Jefferson City, Mo., will inspire the student-athletes and fans with his revival and motivational message.
Spectators are welcome so mark your calendars and come down to 1091 Tinker Rd. in Rocklin to see the Best of the West! Games are slated to start at 9 a.m. each day and end at 4 p.m. Parking is free and admission fees are $10 per person which covers all three days.
About Placer Valley Tourism
Placer Valley Tourism (PVT) is made up for the 25 hotels in Roseville, Rocklin and Lincoln, California. PVT recruits and supports hundreds of annual events with grants, marketing, volunteers and other services as needed. To learn more about how PVT can help bring your event here, visit www.placertourism.com or call 916-773-5400.