- Volleyball Footwork: Lets Take the Next Step Together
- Spirit Of Sport | A #NeverStop Message By Pat Cruickshank
- Madi Mays Minutemen Softball SportStar of the Week
- SportStars’ Girls Swimming Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Swimmers (’11-’20)
- Shaped By Sports | Tom Costello’s #NeverStop Reflection
- Simpson University Signs Fresno’s Luis Saucedo
- Ben Dillard, Oak Ridge Swimmer – What Would’ve Been
- Hannah Malek, No. 20 | A #NeverStop Basketball Love Story
- YV Soccer- Alejandro Lopez Gets Star Treatment
- CIF Wrestling Medal Count Since 1973 (Individual Champions): Top 25 Schools
- From Callero To Zuardo | One Coach’s #NeverStop Thanks To His Mentors
- Legendary Footprint | Tom Gonsalves Exits St. Mary’s Girls Hoops
- Bragging Rights: California All-American / Dream Team Wrestlers Pinned
- Triumph Through Tragedy | #NeverStop: Dino Kahaulelio On His Best Game
- Richard Fernando: Salesian Team Manager To The NBA | A #NeverStop Journey
Sherman Divers Finish 1st at Far Westerns Meet
- Updated: August 15, 2019
The event is a show-stealer!
2nd place in FC level 2 Boys, 1 meter, 97.30 pts.
1st place, 16-18 Boys Platform, 284 pts.
3rd place, 16-18 Boys 1 meter, 360.75 pts.
4th place, 16-18 Boys 3 meter, 360.75 pts.
For more Bay Area high school sports coverage follow SportStars
Bob Sherman (91 yrs old from Walnut Creek):
1st place, Men’s Masters 90 & up, Platform, 101.55 pts.
1st place, Men’s Masters 90 & up, 1 meter, 110.20 pts.
1st place, Men’s Masters 90 & up, 3 meter, 141.50 pts.
1st place, Men’s Masters 75-79, 1 meter 184.05 pts.
1st place, Men’s Masters 75-79, 3 meter, 241.05 pts.
12th place, Girls 14-15 JO, 1 meter, 206.4 pts.
7th place, Girls 14-15 JO, 3 meter, 209 pts.
Alexia Dunlavey (15 years old from Lafayette):
9th place, Girls 16-18 JO, 1 meter, 302.15
3rd place, Girls FC level 8, 3 meter, 190.15 pts.
Sherman Swim and Dive School owner, Steve Sherman said, “Most of our divers dove JO except Bob (Sherman) and Andy (Stortroen) who dove Masters. Timmy Ho dove FC (level 2), and Alexia Dunlavey dove JO 1 meter and FC (level 8) on 3 meter.”