- SportStars’ 2019-20 NorCal Team Of The Year VOTE
- Lily Freitas | SportStars’ 2019-20 Sac-Joaquin Female Athlete of the Year
- Prophet Brown | SportStars’ 2019-20 Sac-Joaquin Male Athlete of the Year
- ’19-’20 Bay Area 75 Rankings, Part 3 | Nos. 25-1
- ’19-’20 Bay Area 75 Rankings, Part 2 | Nos. 50-26
- ’19-’20 Bay Area 75 Rankings, Part 1 | Nos. 75-51
- SAVE STANFORD WRESTLING
- Lindsey Berg’s Volleyball Keys to More Accurate Setting Using the “W”
- Athlete Season Performance Evaluations
- Clutch Par Bags Golf Championship for CSU Fullerton’s Sara Camarena
- Virtual Recruiting 101 | NCVA Helps Host Volleyball Recruiting Webinars
- Deep Punt | CIF Sports Sidelined Until Mid-December
- California College State Wrestling Championships: A Look Back at 1991
- Bryson’s First Pitch: Resorting To Imagination
- West Park: New Education | School To Debut Amid Strange Times
USTA National Junior Tennis Championship Qualifier
- Updated: May 9, 2018
National Jr. Tennis Tournament Brings Top Youth Tennis Players to Roseville for USTA National Championship Qualifier
It’s May 19th and the Johnson Ranch Racquet Club is bursting with energy – not to mention talent!
More than 120 of the nation’s top youth tennis players will be competing in the United States Tennis Association (USTA) National Level 2 Ranking Tournament. Placer Valley Tourism teams up again with Spare Time, Inc. (Johnson Ranch Racquet Club) to help bring a tournament of this caliber to Placer Valley.
Tournament Director Chrys Atkinson explained that this tournament brings the best 12 and 14-year-old division players from across the USA.
It showcases boys and girls in single player mode as well as doubles teams. Ultimately they are competing at the USTA National Junior Tennis Championship Qualifier for a berth in the USTA National Championships that takes place later this summer.
“Spare Time, Inc. is very committed to developing tennis at all levels and we are happy to host this high level USTA National Junior Tournament at Johnson Ranch Racquet Club,” added Atkinson.
“Through exposure to our area, we’ve had players and families relocate to the greater Sacramento area as a result of their experience once they have seen first-hand what a great place we have to live and play.”
Who wouldn’t want to see great youth tennis and experience a fabulous club setting? Mark your calendars for May 19-21 and come to Johnson Ranch Racquet Club located at 2600 Eureka Rd. in Roseville.
There is no fee for spectators and refreshments will be available to purchase on-site.
About Placer Valley Tourism:
Placer Valley Tourism (PVT) is made up for the 23 hotels in Roseville, Rocklin and Lincoln, California. PVT recruits and supports hundreds of annual events with grants, marketing, volunteers and other services as needed. To learn more about how PVT can help bring your event here, visit www.playplacer.com or call 916-773-5400.
About Spare Time, Inc:
Spare Time Clubs operates locations throughout the Sacramento, Lodi and Oakley areas and is the place to play tennis in Northern California. Visit https://www.sparetimeclubs.com/tennis
About the USTA:
The United States Tennis Association (USTA) is the national governing body for the sport of tennis and the recognized leader in promoting and developing the sport’s growth on every level in the United States, from local communities to the crown jewel of the professional game, the US Open.