- SportStars’ Softball Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Players (’11-’20)
- Lindsey Berg Volleyball Tips for Setters
- SportStars’ Overall Boys Athlete Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Male Athletes (’11-’20)
- SportStars’ Overall Girls Athlete Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Female Athletes (’11-’20)
- 2020 AWN’s High School All-American Team
- Mark Tennis: CIF, Sections, Districts Face Tough Decisions In Turbulent Times
- 10 Years Of SportStars’ Staff Memories & Favorites
- MLB Draft 2020: Seven NorCal Natives Selected, Two Stay In Bay
- Nick Yorke, Boston Red Sox 1st Round Pick | SportStar Of The Week
- Kerry McCoy Takes Over California RTC
- Frank Cheek, Legendary Humboldt State Coach Passes
- Sports Psychology: Can’t go out amid Covid? GO IN!
- Does Athletic IQ Translate to Academic IQ?
- Luca Urlando- McClatchy Swimming SportStar
- SportStars’ #CoverMadness Championship Winners
USTA Serves up L2 Ranking Tournament
- Updated: May 8, 2017
USTA will be hosting its National L2 Ranking Tournament, May 19-22 at Johnson Ranch Racquet Club. This exciting four-day event will showcase the top 32 tennis players in the United States for each of the following age divisions: Boys 12 & 14 and Girls 12 & 14. Players will check in on Friday evening and matches will start around 8 a.m. on Saturday, May 20. Come watch these future Wimbledon hopefuls duke it out on the courts! There is no fee for spectators. Johnson Ranch Racquet Club is located at 2501 Eureka Rd in Roseville.
Go to USTA Event site for more info
Places to stay; LODGING – HOST HOTELS (Roseville) It is highly recommend you don’t wait to make hotel reservations as the room blocks will sell out. If you feel fairly certain your player will be accepted, please don’t wait! Cut-off for guaranteed rate reservations is May 12 based on availability.
ABOUT PLACER VALLEY TOURISM
At Placer Valley Tourism, your success is our joy. Below is a partial list of services that we offer to allow you to focus on other aspects of your very special event.
- We search nationally, regionally, and locally for outstanding events to recruit and serve
- We appreciate the tourism value, number of room nights and economic impact of events
- We assist event planners by matching our facilities with your needs
- We will request competitive proposals from every Placer Valley hotel to assist you
- We build event-specific web pages, complete with area information and the convenience of clicking all the way through to booking accommodations without leaving the site
- We provide financial grants to assist significant tourism generating events
- We provide media relations and publicity assistance
- We offer hospitality volunteers for selected significant events
ABOUT JOHNSON RANCH RACQUET CLUB
Johnson Ranch is a full service tennis and fitness club. Built on two 12-acre sites expanding on both sides of Eureka Road (main club on NORTH side – Registration and additional courts on SOUTH side), featuring 32 tennis courts between the neighboring sites. Two clubhouses; one a 23,000 square foot complex, the other a 25,000 square foot complex filled with an incredible selection of fitness equipment, clean facilities and nationally-certified, welcoming staff members. 3,000 square foot Children’s Play Center. Free day-use locker rooms, including junior locker rooms at both sites. Onsite Pro shop, massage (by appointment), full café/restaurant, ice machines, towels at each site.