- Volleyball Footwork: Lets Take the Next Step Together
- Spirit Of Sport | A #NeverStop Message By Pat Cruickshank
- Madi Mays Minutemen Softball SportStar of the Week
- SportStars’ Girls Swimming Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Swimmers (’11-’20)
- Shaped By Sports | Tom Costello’s #NeverStop Reflection
- Simpson University Signs Fresno’s Luis Saucedo
- Ben Dillard, Oak Ridge Swimmer – What Would’ve Been
- Hannah Malek, No. 20 | A #NeverStop Basketball Love Story
- YV Soccer- Alejandro Lopez Gets Star Treatment
- CIF Wrestling Medal Count Since 1973 (Individual Champions): Top 25 Schools
- From Callero To Zuardo | One Coach’s #NeverStop Thanks To His Mentors
- Legendary Footprint | Tom Gonsalves Exits St. Mary’s Girls Hoops
- Bragging Rights: California All-American / Dream Team Wrestlers Pinned
- Triumph Through Tragedy | #NeverStop: Dino Kahaulelio On His Best Game
- Richard Fernando: Salesian Team Manager To The NBA | A #NeverStop Journey
Are You Fit? Take this Quick Fitness Test
- Updated: July 18, 2019
Are You Fit? Here’s a quick and easy (well) way to find out. Get outdoors and take this 5-minute quick fitness test.
An area that players can take ownership of, is their fitness. So, how can you tell if you are fit? Take this quick fitness test!
SportStars INSIDER, Karen Fong Dohoghue of The Rugger’s Edge, says a good way to test your fitness and consequent improvement is to run the Bronco test (explained to her by a friend and Lindenwood University Men’s Coach, Josh Macy).
This is a shuttle test:
Run shuttles of 20m, 40m, and 60m, and repeat the set five times.
Rest for 2 min and repeat.
How fast can you do one set, and can you keep your second set equal to or less than your first time?
According to Macy, anything less than 5 min is phenomenal (especially for rugby players.)
Try it out yourself and see where you score!
Here’s a video of Nike Rugby Camp coaches running the Bronco Test. Give it a try and see how you measure up.