- Volleyball Footwork: Lets Take the Next Step Together
- Spirit Of Sport | A #NeverStop Message By Pat Cruickshank
- Madi Mays Minutemen Softball SportStar of the Week
- SportStars’ Girls Swimming Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Swimmers (’11-’20)
- Shaped By Sports | Tom Costello’s #NeverStop Reflection
- Simpson University Signs Fresno’s Luis Saucedo
- Ben Dillard, Oak Ridge Swimmer – What Would’ve Been
- Hannah Malek, No. 20 | A #NeverStop Basketball Love Story
- YV Soccer- Alejandro Lopez Gets Star Treatment
- CIF Wrestling Medal Count Since 1973 (Individual Champions): Top 25 Schools
- From Callero To Zuardo | One Coach’s #NeverStop Thanks To His Mentors
- Legendary Footprint | Tom Gonsalves Exits St. Mary’s Girls Hoops
- Bragging Rights: California All-American / Dream Team Wrestlers Pinned
- Triumph Through Tragedy | #NeverStop: Dino Kahaulelio On His Best Game
- Richard Fernando: Salesian Team Manager To The NBA | A #NeverStop Journey
Menlo School-Atherton Track Quintet SportStars of the Week
- Updated: May 30, 2019
Alexandra Chan, Lauren Hamilton, Michelle Louie, Kyra Pretre and Charlotte Tomkinson of Menlo School-Atherton — Track Grab SportStars of the Week Title
The Menlo-Atherton quintet’s efforts essentially won the Central Coast Section Track and Field Championship, spanning all girls divisions.
It was a historic team championship that made Menlo the smallest school to win a CCS championship title.
Pretre and Tomkinson, both juniors, led the way with Pretre winning the 1600 meters and taking second in the 800. Tomkinson won the 800 and was third in the 400.
Both ran a leg for the second-place finishing 1600 relay team with Louie and Hamilton.
Chan, a senior, was third in 100 hurdles and eighth in the 300 hurdles. Louie was seventh in the 200 and 400.
Their finishes all picked up valuable points for the Knights.
Photo: Duncan Lord.