REACH FOR THE STARS
Advertise with SportStars Media
REACH OUR UNIVERSE OF TEEN & YOUTH ATHLETES. ENGAGING YOUNG PEOPLE & ACTIVE FAMILIES.
CONNECTING BRANDS TO FANS.
We’re On Our Game so You Can Be On Yours.
SportStars Media reaches active families through youth sports focused content in digital / mobile and print formats, in local markets and statewide.
If you understand athletes (and their parents), you know the intensity with which we approach our sport — the same intensity we ply our craft in communications and content delivery for your business.
We fill an enticing space. Student Athletes and Active Families. 300,000 households in digital and print media throughout California. Our content is syndicated! SportStars is the featured youth sports magazine in the Sunday Chronicle newsstand and home delivery, read on MaxPreps (div. CBS Interactive) and the official prep sports content provider of SFGate Sports. Other local media outlets include Sports Today, Claycord and Diablo Gazette!
Demographics: [Link Here]
Ad Sizes & Rates (Print, Digital): [Link Here]
Site Wrap (Takeover ad): [Link Here]
Following media resources are customized for your specific plan. Please call for strategy.
• Digital Campaign Rates, Sizes (by CPM)
• Social Media Campaigns
• Special Camps & Clinics Resource Guide and Camp Profile website pages. Link here to see the Camps Resource Guide. Click through the teaser to open up the full camp profile page. Create an account to upload your camp programs, then advertise them with banner and display ads.
Call or email Mike Calamusa Publisher, or Camps@SportStarsMag.com for print, digital editions and banner advertising. (925) 566-8500.
Email Campaigns – weekly, monthly or custom schedule. Call to plan.
SportStars Media Agency/Brokerage Services
• MaxPreps: As part of CBS Interactive, entry to advertise with MaxPreps can be cost-prohibited for small-to-mid-size companies. SportStars provides access through a brokerage partnership so you can utilize these valuable assets on a modest budget.
• CalHiSports: SportStars provides marketing options for those seeking to reach and engage with coaches and Athletic Directors; CalHiSports forte.
• Claycord: The most highly-read popular community blog delivers 1.1MM pageviews per month! We bundle Claycord and SportStars digital assets to bring focused regional demographics, community and youth/family together at one time.
Call or email Mike Calamusa
Activations and Sponsorships. For opportunities including SportStars’ events (SportsJams) and events we represent (several large and mid-size events), and for our
Goody Bag Program — $100/event includes collateral &/or SWAG in special event goody bags, call or email us.
Connect: (925) 566-8500; sales@SportStarsMag.com