- Volleyball Footwork: Lets Take the Next Step Together
- Spirit Of Sport | A #NeverStop Message By Pat Cruickshank
- Madi Mays Minutemen Softball SportStar of the Week
- SportStars’ Girls Swimming Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Swimmers (’11-’20)
- Shaped By Sports | Tom Costello’s #NeverStop Reflection
- Simpson University Signs Fresno’s Luis Saucedo
- Ben Dillard, Oak Ridge Swimmer – What Would’ve Been
- Hannah Malek, No. 20 | A #NeverStop Basketball Love Story
- YV Soccer- Alejandro Lopez Gets Star Treatment
- CIF Wrestling Medal Count Since 1973 (Individual Champions): Top 25 Schools
- From Callero To Zuardo | One Coach’s #NeverStop Thanks To His Mentors
- Legendary Footprint | Tom Gonsalves Exits St. Mary’s Girls Hoops
- Bragging Rights: California All-American / Dream Team Wrestlers Pinned
- Triumph Through Tragedy | #NeverStop: Dino Kahaulelio On His Best Game
- Richard Fernando: Salesian Team Manager To The NBA | A #NeverStop Journey
FAQ: High School Sports Articles & Coverage
SportStars. Best in Prep Sports
High School and Club Sports Articles and Coverage
HONOR. ENCOURAGE. INSPIRE.
SportStars® advances the physical, social and behavioral development of youth through sports education, game content and events. We make “stars” of every athlete by promoting a safe, fun and healthy experience. We provide compelling, educational and resource-filled high school sports articles and content reinforcing positive self image and confidence, leadership and acceptance, and health and nutritional enrichment— core values found in the team experience and encouraged by active, healthy lifestyles.
Q: How Often Do You Publish the Magazine? Subscribe Here. It’s FREE!
A: SportStars is published 16 times a year; 12 monthlies and 4 mid-month Specials, throughout California
PLUS you will get SportStarsNOW — Exclusive Digital Content. Breaking News. Live Streaming
Q: How Do I Get My Hands On The Magazine?
A: Dial up our mobile edition on your smart phone, tablet or desktop. There are over 1600 locations that carry our print editions as well.
The surest way to never miss a single issue is to Opt-In
Q: How do I Get My Team in SportStars or Nominate an Athlete for “SportStar of the Week”?
A: Easy. Email our Editors . Include name, info and pictures. Or call (925) 566-8500.
Q: How do I Get My Athlete Signed Up For Camp?
A: SportStars specializes in sports, outdoor and enrichment Camps & Clinics. Our 24/7 online resource, available here, has over 700 camps. A special Annual Camps & Clinics Resource Guide is published every March— the largest of its kind.
Q: Will You Come To My Event? Can I get Magazines for my event?
A: SportStars makes it out to every event possible! We love to see our readers and to support you! Connect with us. We like to partner with teams and leagues. Call or email ; 925) 566-8500
Q: I’ve Seen Your Banners and Logo On Ads, Posters and at gyms and fields. What’s That About?
A: SportStars partners with businesses, events and team, offering a unique arsenal 0f media products to benefit your initiatives. We also have an event production division, for our shows, called SportsJam. Don’t be shy, connect with us.