- SportStars’ Softball Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Players (’11-’20)
- Lindsey Berg Volleyball Tips for Setters
- SportStars’ Overall Boys Athlete Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Male Athletes (’11-’20)
- SportStars’ Overall Girls Athlete Big 10 | NorCal’s Best Female Athletes (’11-’20)
- 2020 AWN’s High School All-American Team
- Mark Tennis: CIF, Sections, Districts Face Tough Decisions In Turbulent Times
- 10 Years Of SportStars’ Staff Memories & Favorites
- MLB Draft 2020: Seven NorCal Natives Selected, Two Stay In Bay
- Nick Yorke, Boston Red Sox 1st Round Pick | SportStar Of The Week
- Kerry McCoy Takes Over California RTC
- Frank Cheek, Legendary Humboldt State Coach Passes
- Sports Psychology: Can’t go out amid Covid? GO IN!
- Does Athletic IQ Translate to Academic IQ?
- Luca Urlando- McClatchy Swimming SportStar
- SportStars’ #CoverMadness Championship Winners
REACH FOR THE STARS
Advertise with SportStars Media
SPECIAL COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT: SportStars is Supporting Youth Sports Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
This is an unprecedented time in our history. The COVID-19 pandemic is having an impact on the health of our loved ones, our local businesses, the health of the global economy, and the way we live our daily lives. As we all continue to navigate through these unique and evolving challenges, we want you to know that SportStars is here for you.
Join with us and support small business and youth sports. We’re all doing our part.
SportStars has committed $30,000 in free advertising over the coming months, to support small businesses who work in youth sports. We endeavor to make a difference in their lives during this difficult time when group practices, tryouts and camps are on hold.
If you feel compelled to join with us to help support, give now. Every dollar donated goes to support youth sports and save community small businesses.
BUILD TOP-OF-MIND AWARENESS IN THE TEEN & YOUTH SPORTS COMMUNITY. ENGAGING ATHLETES & ACTIVE FAMILIES AND CONNECTING BRANDS TO FANS.
We’re On Our Game so You Can Be On Yours.
SportStars Media reaches active families through youth sports focused content in digital / mobile and print formats, in local markets and statewide.
If you understand athletes (and their parents), you know the intensity with which we approach our sport — the same intensity we ply our craft in communications and content delivery for your business.
We fill an enticing space. Student Athletes and Active Families. 300,000 households in digital and print media throughout California. Our content is syndicated! SportStars is the featured youth sports magazine in the Sunday Chronicle newsstand and home delivery, read on MaxPreps (div. CBS Interactive) and the official prep sports content provider of SFGate Sports. Other local media outlets include Sports Today, Claycord and Diablo Gazette!
Demographics: [Link Here]
Ad Sizes & Rates (Print, Digital): [Link Here]
Site Wrap (Takeover ad): [Link Here]
Following media resources are customized for your specific plan. Please call for strategy.
• Digital Campaign Rates, Sizes (by CPM)
• Social Media Campaigns
• Special Camps & Clinics Resource Guide and Camp Profile website pages. Link here to see the Camps Resource Guide. Click through the teaser to open up the full camp profile page. Create an account to upload your camp programs, then advertise them with banner and display ads.
Call or email Mike Calamusa Publisher, or Camps@SportStarsMag.com for print, digital editions and banner advertising. (925) 566-8500.
Email Campaigns – weekly, monthly or custom schedule. Call to plan.
SportStars Media Agency/Brokerage Services
• MaxPreps: As part of CBS Interactive, entry to advertise with MaxPreps can be cost-prohibited for small-to-mid-size companies. SportStars provides access through a brokerage partnership so you can utilize these valuable assets on a modest budget.
• CalHiSports: SportStars provides marketing options for those seeking to reach and engage with coaches and Athletic Directors; CalHiSports forte.
• Claycord: The most highly-read popular community blog delivers 1.1MM pageviews per month! We bundle Claycord and SportStars digital assets to bring focused regional demographics, community and youth/family together at one time.
Call or email Mike Calamusa
Activations and Sponsorships. For opportunities including SportStars’ events (SportsJams) and events we represent (several large and mid-size events), and for our
Goody Bag Program — $100/event includes collateral &/or SWAG in special event goody bags, call or email us.