- Lindsey Berg: Volleyball Footwork Makes Perfect Passes
- Girls Basketball Fan Vote | SportStars’ NorCal Player Of The Year
- Boys Basketball Fan Vote | SportStars’ NorCal Player Of The Year
- Workouts for Spring Training
- All-NorCal Wrestling Honors | Ike’s Ironmen & Ironwomen 2020
- Roseville Softball | Talented Tigers Wondering If It’s 5-And-Over
- SportStars’ FINAL NorCal Girls Basketball Rankings
- SportStars’ FINAL NorCal Boys Basketball Rankings
- Diablo Valley Wolves Soccer: Diablo FC, Heritage Clubs Join Forces
- Anthony Susac, Jesuit- SportStar of the Week
- GPP- Maximizing Performance: In-Season Training
- James Logan Girls Wrestling | Colts Claim State Title As Sport Skyrockets
- Chase Saldate | Gilroy Wrestling Star’s Countdown To Liftoff
- Viral Disruption: NorCal Teams Cope With State Basketball Cancellations
- SportStar Ashley Hiraki Mitty Girls Basketball
- Lindsey Berg: Volleyball Short Setters Handbook
- SportStars NorCal Baseball Rankings | Top 20, March 10
- Salesian Basketball Sr. Jaden Lazo Scores SportStar of the Week
- Lujan, Nagao, Haas Join Prestigious State Champions Club
- California Wrestling Championship Teams 1973–2020
REACH FOR THE STARS
Advertise with SportStars Media
SPECIAL COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT: This is an unprecedented time in our history. The COVID-19 pandemic is having an impact on the health of our loved ones, our local businesses, the health of the global economy, and the way we live our daily lives. As we all continue to navigate through these unique and evolving challenges, we want you to know that SportStars is here for you.
If you need marketing that you cannot currently afford, please reach out. We’re in this together.
BUILD TOP-OF-MIND AWARENESS IN THE TEEN & YOUTH SPORTS COMMUNITY. ENGAGING ATHLETES & ACTIVE FAMILIES AND CONNECTING BRANDS TO FANS.
We’re On Our Game so You Can Be On Yours.
SportStars Media reaches active families through youth sports focused content in digital / mobile and print formats, in local markets and statewide.
If you understand athletes (and their parents), you know the intensity with which we approach our sport — the same intensity we ply our craft in communications and content delivery for your business.
We fill an enticing space. Student Athletes and Active Families. 300,000 households in digital and print media throughout California. Our content is syndicated! SportStars is the featured youth sports magazine in the Sunday Chronicle newsstand and home delivery, read on MaxPreps (div. CBS Interactive) and the official prep sports content provider of SFGate Sports. Other local media outlets include Sports Today, Claycord and Diablo Gazette!
Demographics: [Link Here]
Ad Sizes & Rates (Print, Digital): [Link Here]
Site Wrap (Takeover ad): [Link Here]
Following media resources are customized for your specific plan. Please call for strategy.
• Digital Campaign Rates, Sizes (by CPM)
• Social Media Campaigns
• Special Camps & Clinics Resource Guide and Camp Profile website pages. Link here to see the Camps Resource Guide. Click through the teaser to open up the full camp profile page. Create an account to upload your camp programs, then advertise them with banner and display ads.
Call or email Mike Calamusa Publisher, or Camps@SportStarsMag.com for print, digital editions and banner advertising. (925) 566-8500.
Email Campaigns – weekly, monthly or custom schedule. Call to plan.
SportStars Media Agency/Brokerage Services
• MaxPreps: As part of CBS Interactive, entry to advertise with MaxPreps can be cost-prohibited for small-to-mid-size companies. SportStars provides access through a brokerage partnership so you can utilize these valuable assets on a modest budget.
• CalHiSports: SportStars provides marketing options for those seeking to reach and engage with coaches and Athletic Directors; CalHiSports forte.
• Claycord: The most highly-read popular community blog delivers 1.1MM pageviews per month! We bundle Claycord and SportStars digital assets to bring focused regional demographics, community and youth/family together at one time.
Call or email Mike Calamusa
Activations and Sponsorships. For opportunities including SportStars’ events (SportsJams) and events we represent (several large and mid-size events), and for our
Goody Bag Program — $100/event includes collateral &/or SWAG in special event goody bags, call or email us.